1) People with passion can change the world for better!
2) Stay hungry. Stay foolish! (Stanford University Commencement Adress, 2005)
3)Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith! (Stanford*)
4) Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice! (Stanford*)
5) Your time is limited. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life. (Stanford*)
6)I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No‘ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
7)The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
8) Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me… Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me